"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Sunday, April 20, 2008

mmmm..











so angela and I were talking the other night, she is debating on going to havasupi this summer, I dont know how anyone would want to be anywhere else... these pictures should pretty much sell it, we have more pictures in a slideshow (link below) to convince everyone it's the coolest place on earth.... its magical! ty and i went with the Nelson fam last summer, if you havent been, I highly recommend it...



http://picasaweb.google.com/larivee10/Havasupi2007/photo#s5191759993571434530

5 comments:

katrina said...

take me take me i want to go

Breona said...

I'm with ya. I've been twice and both times were quite the adventure! 2nd time Dave came and I got heat exhaustion, throwups, we slept on ants and still had a time. Peace

Superstar! said...

I feel very honored to have a blog dedicated to me on Team Gecko's page. Does that mean I may qualify for the Team? Thanks for sharing the amazing pictures, you got me super excited!

nelsons said...

unfortunately for you that does not gaurantee a spot on the team. Team gecko is full until we have children and to gain membership to team send you must go through a much more intense mental, physical screening process. Sorry

nelsons said...

trina we would love to take you, only if you bring along that strapping young man Jeff, he is so dreamy!