we found it
"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"
What's up guys.? I saw your car at your mama's yesterday and shoulda came by to say hey. Your pup is a cute one alright! Tylers hair doesn't look as long on your mom's couch. is he growing it back out? Cute SPECS. call me.
I just checked out your Coyote gulch pics and they are pretty sweet! I love Love getting out and being all Natur-AL. Good times guys. Later
sweet blog sis.
hey cute dress lins... where'd that come from... Tyler looks super sexy in his specticals
aaaw cute pictures
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What's up guys.? I saw your car at your mama's yesterday and shoulda came by to say hey. Your pup is a cute one alright! Tylers hair doesn't look as long on your mom's couch. is he growing it back out? Cute SPECS. call me.
I just checked out your Coyote gulch pics and they are pretty sweet! I love Love getting out and being all Natur-AL. Good times guys. Later
sweet blog sis.
hey cute dress lins... where'd that come from... Tyler looks super sexy in his specticals
aaaw cute pictures
Post a Comment