... This weekend was a pretty fun one filled with team sends laughter.. Im happy to say after the trip to Costa Rica, (which I am still waiting for the picture card to show picts), Ty is feeling pretty much back to normal, although he is still in recovery mode(strength), he is doing amazingly better... The fun began when the bike crew headed to the Gallivan for some good tunes, followed by a firework show in our front yard, eating sloppy joes, then we headed to PC for a rain storm and more good tunes, watched Ace Ventura, and went and saw Dark Night(loved it). The past days have been full of good times, nice weather and love..

Ty and Will are chess champions these days, here they are in one intense game they obviously have their game faces on..

White Pine lake was apparently freezing, beautiful but freezing. I was smart and stayed out... I love summer days..



2 comments:
sweet sis. looks fun. dark knight was so good huh? im so scared of joker. like really.
ah that look so fun. I'm glad tyler is doing so good! and yeah...i'm scared to see dark knight
Post a Comment