"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

timpy timp

NOt sure what happened here and why some picts are sooo large, I cant figure out how to fix it?.. anyhow, this weekend we met Will and Emily up AF to hike Timp.. oh boy oh boy was it a good one.. I seriously love that hike, probably my favorite! If you have never done this hike and you live in Utah, shame on you...

Will and Em chillen on top

views to the south

my big H excited about his treat bad

higher up on the trail the flowers were rockin

T-Frizzle

so out of all the many times we have been on top of timp, this was the first time with other peeps, so we did the photo shoot

dorky I know

Willus couldn't get enough of the sunscreen, you can never be too careful

No comments: