Ty and I the second night at Red Rocks
this was during the opening band the second night, Ghostland Observatory. They are rockstars for sure. They put on a pretty funny display of lights and smoke.. and the lead singers dance moves... sheesh, I should take lessons. Is it not the coolest venue ever?
There was a point on the drive when there was nothing else to eat but KFC or Burger King.. It was a last resort, I promise!
This is our friend Tims place where we stayed. It felt so good to wake up to pines..
THe crew after breakfast, I think we rounded up all 15 of us for a late breakfast at Turleys, probably one of the best waffles EVER!
Pete chillen with the wild flowers of Pearl St.
We went shopping all day and this I think was the highlight of the boys' day.
We stumbled upon this art shop full of funny dog randomness.. We were laughing to hard to take it serious.
Our little pup on the ride to PC, she spent the weekend with HOney and Air.
Princess..
In the basement of Red Rocks there is a large museum of all the artists that have performed at the venue.. I snapped a pic of the voted favorites.
owe owe!
1 comment:
Lins your lookin sexy and hippyish these days... I'm jealous of all your random adventures
Post a Comment