"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Sunday, October 5, 2008

1 yr. ago....

So I cant help but think about what the three of us were doing 1 year ago. Mainly because we were totally awesome. I think the most miles that Dave and Eric had ran before the marathon was 7 miles.. maybe... so to finish the marathon in a descent time was pretty cool. Here we are post race lookin worked.. This year we entered but got denied, I guess we will try again next year, so get your running shoes out fam because we are all doing it in o9'!


oh the pain...

3 comments:

katrina said...

hahahahah that was so weird that was a year ago! im in! 09 woot!

Breona said...

Of course I have to say That yes! That is very cool! I'm sluggly jealous and I actually think next year would be a good year for me to run a marathon! I'm gonna think about that one!

Tim and Shelly said...

I like to run and all, but I don't know about a marathon! good for you guys! Of course, I get winded just going up the stairs right now. This whole giving birth thing ain't no walk in the park! It was good to hear from you Linds!