"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Saturday, October 11, 2008

27 in the house...

Okay so Im pretty much obsessed with my birthday, I was lucky enough to have a preparty on Thursday at Mazza... yum, yum.. that place is seriously so delicious! I have to say that I have such a good group of friends, I was very impressed... people showed up with flowers, plants, scarves, food, jewelry, music.. wow, I was one happy chica! All for me! I didnt even expect it! Then yesterday, Ash came down and we went to Thai Siam for lunch, I even got Ash to eat tofu! It was a pretty funny time with the babies.. I still have a lot to learn before I pop a litte one out..I got off work early, took a sweet nap in my new coat and had a delicious dinner with my husbee.. THen last nigh a few of us hung out over at Petes house.. we did sparklers, listened to some tunes,, ate chips with cheese\salsa and peanut butter m&ms (a few of my favs), oh boy we were rockin it..




Ty found a fun button on the camera

We had a hard time taking a group picture, we still havent figured out the right way to do the self timer..

Something was super smelly, we figured out that little Maya decided to roll in some poop outside, she ended up in the bath, so fun.. she hated it! Shes still mad at me..

sparkle party!

yes, my new cute puffy from my H & outlaws.. ahahah

Birthday cakes from Angela, thanks lady.. It wouldnt have been the same without the candles..

The girls before Mazza

THe Willus lookin cheerful

Pete and I, so in love... I have to say that birthdays are pretty awesome, I love the fact that people you havent talked to in a long while, email, call, text, send cards just to let you know they are thinking about you. I LOVE IT, THanks ya'll for making my birthday fabulous!

5 comments:

lins.e said...

oh lins it looks like a fun one... you are obsessed about your b day, thats funny. I wonder if you'll still be that way when your like 50. or 50 might be a big one... 51 then. Well lins i got a little somethin somethin for ya, I have ta figure out some way to get it to ya. Happy birthday again... love ya lins

maWeesa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY LOVES!! It looks like you had a fun day with fun friends!

Kent and Shan said...

I was thinking about you Lins!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Im glad you had a good one

Ash said...

Happy Late birthday!!

Heidi said...

Hey happy birthday the other day! Hope it was a good one.