So life has been a bit crazy the last couple of weeks.. we finally got our tree up and before ya know it we will be taking it down, sheesh, this Christmas time just really goes by so fast.. we have 2 of the 5 parties down, one more on Thurs and two on Saturday... on Sat we did the progressive dinner, it turned out to be a pretty fun one.. we made lots and lots of sushi, I'm pretty sure we even got most or all of the nieces to try a piece.. they were pretty tasty.. We even talked Will into playing Santa, it was hilarious! unfortunately we have no pictures, it all happened to fast and it was too funny to even think about getting the camera out.... So after Friday I am done with finals, work and will be watching the View, sleeping in and eating pancakes every day! I cant wait!!!! Ty is wrapping up all he has to do with applying to Law School, which is such a relief... He's now psyched about enjoying his early Christmas present... skiii party!! LET IT SNOW!!!
Ty and I late night at Lance and Em's house... getting tired..

Playing in the snow....


Maya wasn't so thrilled with wearing these antlers..

Bringing the tree home.. shes a beauty

Maya really hates it when we make her pose...
2 comments:
hahah the antlers cracked me up. mayas such a cute dog. by pictures more than one at a time do you mean like so its a collage? i will show you. its easy to do on paint though.
hey there. I will give you a sugar cookie on Christmas. IF. I remember one
IF. My parents still have theirs
IF you are at your parents.
They are delicious as always.
Let's get together if you are so FREE living. Come babysit my kids now.. haha. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment