Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Obama's inauguration
What a unique day today was in American history. Whether you voted for Barack or not, which I hope you all did, this was a truly beautiful moment for a black American to finally become president and show the world that our country truly is full of hope. Hopefully you all watched the speech today but if you did not you should. It was very good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thought it was great, I can't believe some of the criticism it is receiving from hard core right wingers. I think it was a great speech, it pumped me up as an U.S. American!
I think that Reverends prayer set us back about 60 years though, "the blacks move to the back, redman get ahead man"? I thought it was very inappropriate considering the monumental day.
he did give a good speech. and him and his wife are so freaking cute together..haha did you see the ball? ooh i watced tv all day today
I voted for him! I thought it was cool that he used the bible that Abe Lincoln used. The only thing I'm not looking forward to now, is listening to all of the stupid conservatives whom I'm sure will start knitpicking...
obamarama! he so hot right now.
hey this is lindsey st jeor walker. and i am just starting up a little business for making like wedding/anniversary videos and so forth and since i did one for you, i was wondering if i could get your permission to use it as an example, if you don't mind.
by the way your puppy is adorable! kat came over last night and was playing with my pup mia and kept calling her maya. it was funny.
anyways if you want to just email me at clwalkers@gmail.com and tell me that would be perfect!
Post a Comment