We ended the first night with a rockin sunset on the beach for a BBQ..
Across from the Golden Gate Bridge is Muir forest, it was so so so dang beautiful, one of the most enchanting places I have ever been. I felt like I was in Furn Gully.. Heres a few..
Coleman, Pete, Caleb and Ty
I thought this was so cute, apparently these Red Woods like to grow in "family circles".. cute little guys
We stopped at the bridge to take a few picts...
Near Peters house there were two awesome parks within like a five min walk, the trees were so large and in charge.. I really love San Fran, its so fresh and green..
It was awesome to meet up with a few dear and near friends from Cali and rage the shows... We have some pretty amazing people in our lives...
4 comments:
I can NEVER tell what you guys are spelling or I guess trying to spell in these pictures? I like the boy jumping one the best. Nice job. Those trees are awesome. Most trees are though. Looks like a party.
wow lins you guys are always doin something. looks like a blast!!!! I've always wanted to go to san fran.... never have.
Is tyler wearing taper pants?
San Francisco! All right! Looks like a good time.
ah looks so fun. the pic of you guys standing up on that wall stresses me out beyong belief. i couldnt look at it for very long. was there a ledge on the other side that i could see? please just say yes.
Post a Comment