Lindsay had insisted that I wait for her to visit the doctor which happened last friday before I got to blab about being a father on the blog. The heart beat of this little energy was 140 and totally rockin. I think its going to be really energetic like its father. Yes I said it, Tyler LeRoy Nelson is going to be a father, I can't believe how happy that makes me. My wife is going to be the most wonderful mother in the world and I am so lucky to have her in my life. The sex of this child will remain unknown so deal with it! This is a guess as to what the infant looks like know in lindsays uterus.

Although this is not a good photo of a female uterus, its a stick for the slow person, a tiny energetic lifeform that is full of color and strength exists and is going to be maya's new best friend. It most likely will be able to walk and climb at any angle and disappear like a ninja.
6 comments:
yipee eye kiya, lins and tyler we are sooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!! Thought it would never happen. But seriously tyler, you think your baby looks like a lizard right now? Poor lil thing.
haha i think it is a lot cuter than a lizzard. i am so excited!!!
Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
It really isn't much cuter than a lizard at this point. I hope the baby is a little ninja and energetic.Either way congrats in a major way! Kids make life better!
Holey freaken cow! It's about time! we are way excited for you! My kids are all goin to be in school soon, so i better get to babysit alot!
Hey congratulations! How exciting!
Post a Comment