This pregnancy is controlling my l.i.f.e.! Yes, I am chubbin out.. This picture might exaggerate my belly a bit, at least I hope it does if not I am one big mamma! So here I am a little over three months, who would have ever known pregnancy would do this to a lady.. mood swings(tys hoping the swings stop soon).. food yums and hates, tiredness.. I think its all under-credited.. All those past prego ladies out there, I do apologize now for not realizing what you have been through.. Well done.
My poor D o G... yesterday she went in for a few shots.. (5).. well, came home ate dinner..blah blah blah... today she woke up with quiet an itch, left for work, walked home with the two little ones and there I found my little pup with a swollen face, she had vomited a few times and just didn't seem normal. So I called the vet, said bring her in immediately... She ended up staying at the vet all day, she had some crazy reaction to the meds yesterday.. She was close to death, yes,,, ... I just said death, her airway was almost completely blocked from the swelling..
Shes doing fine now, but still a little swollen.. Have you ever seen a dogs face swollen, pretty wierd. In the stressfulness of the moment, TY and I couldn't help but laugh, she looked pretty funny
I do love the spring/summer days, although today is a bit hot for me.., Thank goodness we have banana and rootbeer flavored twim pops!
Fam picts from Easters... it was a good one, everyone looked dashing in their new spring attire,(ladies love pink) everyone made yummmy food but most of all I loved that my H bought me some sexy new shirts from Anthro..
Peace out..
5 comments:
yikes that is scary about the pooch, poor lil thang. Lins that belly of yours is getting large, maybe you'll have two?
oh Linds, love the belly it will only get bigger. Might as well embrace it, there is not much we can do about it:)
i want to see the cute new shirts. and your belly is getting quite big isnt it?! haha how cute.
Very cute pics.! I do not envy a bit of being pregnant..as you are learning, it is HARD work. The baby will be worth it! Promise... Just not for a while.ha ha. I'm sorry about your baby dog. That's scary. Let's get together. Call me.
I'm glad you finally are starting to appretiate the joys of motherhood(not)!Your belly does look hot though!
Post a Comment