Last weekend while Ty was in recovery mode, we headed up Millcreek and had lunch.. Thank you Jimmy Johns, so delish. Maya was lovin the river, her favorite thing is to fetch rocks and sticks and she seems to end up with the largest ones.. Heres a few from her adventures... (I know we are crazy about her, so many picts)
Okay so Im just not sure whats happening to my blog, not letting me post after picts... so a few from Millcreek, My H and I, Ty and his new BFF Vaughn, only the biggest pancake ever, My jimmy rig (the belly is big) Red Butte and my dear friend Pepe and a whole lotta love!
3 comments:
lindsey! cool blog and congrats and the prego-ness! rock on!
oh lins lins lins... its not the upper thigh in that picture that I'm worried about. And uh... is your dog wearing undies?
yes..what is maya wearing? haha
nice belly too :)
Post a Comment