Tyler decided to join Deb and I for a pedicure the other day.. The little oriental lady talked him into getting a "design", said it would be "so hot".. Don't his toes look fabulous? Honestly I was kinda jealous when we were done, I have to say they are pretty rockin.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
hes a male model..
Tyler decided to join Deb and I for a pedicure the other day.. The little oriental lady talked him into getting a "design", said it would be "so hot".. Don't his toes look fabulous? Honestly I was kinda jealous when we were done, I have to say they are pretty rockin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh. i like that design. i'm getting some fancy toes myself!!
haha oh wow. i want that on my toes! wheres your pic linds?
That's just not right!
i think it is awesome. tyler sports it pretty nicely.
Post a Comment