
This is the view from the wall, notice that there is no people or roads, which is quite rare for sport climbing areas. Getting to the crag consisted of a chill 3 mile hike through the forest, and the wall had ten or so quality climbs

Here is a view of the entire crag with paul topping out on our final climb of the day

Leroy can still send! whoo hoo! notice his helmet though, very important piece of equipment. Someone mentioned that this type of view is picturesque for a super cheesy corporate office team photo with the words "_________", use your imagination. I would have put radical, but that's just me.

this was crazy, this dog looked almost exactly like maya, weird.

I am certain that if maya comes up with the solution to the philosophical insight she is pursuing in this photo, she will forever live in the land of a thousand lakes with phish.

here is that mysterious gentleman from the desert, I am not sure what to say about this other than it's totally radical!
1 comment:
ah that is so scary for me. cool though!
Post a Comment