I have been waiting for this nice cool weather for some time now, the other day Maya and I took a short hike up Millcreek.. The leaves are changing and the temps are wonderful. I saw a squished snake on the road on the way up so the whole time hiking a was a little freaked out, so the hike ended up being short and sweet. Just enough to get my little heart excited for this fall weather!, MMMM. I love love love it!

Great belly shot right?



The leaves up by Ariels house, Salmak... Just lovely


Tyler has this thing for chess, I really haven't fell in love with the game yet, I find it kinda boring really. So the other night Ty was trying to make me feel bad for not playing with him and I came across this in the other room... Melt your heart right?
1 comment:
ooh that is so sad! haha tell him trev would love to play with him. he really likes it and i think its way too boring too.
Post a Comment