"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Its been hot..

So uh the baby is coming... soon... real soon actually. We have walls to paint, shelves to put up, pictures to hang, a crib to be assembled, and a princess face (Maya) who is going to be need a lot of attention.. Tyler is ultra busy with school and work, oh and climbing too. I have been meditating, cleaning, cooking and playing with princess face... ( I sound like a real house wife right? ).. so AWESOME!! Life is about to get wild, so wild that I keep telling myself that I WILL fit into my jeans again.., oh the day.. Pictures soon to come of the big ball of belly they call a baby.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I Love Housewifery! I am glad you are joining the fan club! Go baby N!

maWeesa said...

pictures would be much appreciated, thanks.