"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Belly casting session

So Carey gave lindsay a belly cast kit, which consists of lubricating oil and strips of dry casting material which you dip in water and form over whatever it is that your trying to cast, in this case lindsay belly and breasts. Here is a picture of us in the thick of it with lindsay's cast in place waiting to dry. It took three coats of this material to make it thick enough to pull off however, I apparently didn't apply enough body oil onto her entire body resulting in it pulling off lots of hairs when it was removed. Here is a picture of lindsay in the middle of the process in her swimsuit and her newly covered birthday suit top.



So with these casts it is recommended that you paint, decorate, and use them in a fashionable, yet homely way. This we haven't had a chance to do because it is still in drying mode and we aren't really sure what to do with it for its kindof strange in some respects. sooooooo I had to try it on. Well, I mean this is my baby too, I am going through this pregnancy process as much as lindsay so I thought I would give this pregnancy thing a shot and find out what its really like being a pregnant mom for a little bit. Turns out I look pretty good with lindsay's womanliness.



I had to change my pose a few times to get a real sense of what it must be like being a pregnant woman, turns out its really ackward and now I realize why lindsay has been yelling so much at Maya and I. mu ha ha ha mu ha ha ha

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha you guys are nuts. it sounds painful. ha. i'd like to see a painted final product;)

katrina said...

i love it. lindsey will have to see if it fits with the next kid.

and tyler. you would make a cute mommy.

i love your baby.