"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LYLA

More baby picts! Linds came down when Lyla was 4 days old and took these beauties! The house was freezing, Lyla was hungry and crying and this was the first baby picts that Linds has done and I think they turned out awesome! Im sorry but my little baby is the sweetest thing around.. Just take a peek at a few of em.. Love love love them!



















4 comments:

Lindsay Barker said...

Oh linz I'm soo glad you like them. I think you got yourself a winner of a little girl... need to come and see her again. Boo for livin so dang far away

Stacy said...

Ohhh, I love her. I'll admit, I am slightly jealous! Not THAT jealous though.

nici said...

Linds, Linds, and Lyla, I love these pictures. Such a pretty girl!

Ashley said...

the pictures turned out so cute. the one in the basket is my favorite