"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Tuesday, November 10, 2009


My little Lyla... So the days have started to become a blur.. This stay at home mom stuff is awesome!! Going back to bed, going on walks, visiting fam and shopping has all brought such fun to my life. I feel like I am playing house, Its fantastic...My favorite part of the day are the hours that pass by when little Lyla, Maya and Ty are just sitting around.. Its quiet the life I tell ya...

I love this picture.. chillen by the heater after her bath..

Pretty much what she does all day.. Now if she could only do this during the night... That would be great!

Someone woke up with their first bed-head.... Toooooo cute!

She just wanted to be like her dad who wakes up with thee worst bed head I have ever witnessed! Ty has been such great help the last couple weeks.. Workin two jobs, helping with the dishes, taken out the trash, going to the grocery store...Thanks H.. your my bestie...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

nice bed head tyler. it looks good on lyla though. she is so cute. i love little lyla.