"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Saturday, May 22, 2010

They attacked me…

 

IMGP4102

The beginning

IMGP4099

cute little hobbit home

IMGP4100

Lyla was done…just like mamma

Missouri is beautiful, no doubt about it…. Today I actually felt like we were back in Belize. We were walking this trail and on both sides of us just thick thick jungle. Birds were flappin away, I kept hearing strange creature noises, I totally thought someone or something was going to jump out and attack me.  The forest here is just so thick and swamp like. I have seen the black mamba but today something else freaked me right out. TICKS. I'm not kidden you, after number ten I just quit counting. Those little ninja bugs are fast and on a mission,. On a mission to attack me. After sinking into mud, having a worm on my shoulder, flicking a million ticks off me, I was done. It was one of those days…

It was hot today. Like 90 with some humidity around a trillion.  It felt like 1000 degrees. I thought I was going to melt. 

I went to the grocery store and walked super super slow down the freezer isle, it felt so nice and cold. I wasn't buying anything frozen but I sure made it look like I was. I have a feeling the ac bill this summer is going to be enormous.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hahaha ninja bugs. at least it is warm though...it was freezing here today. sick worm, i would freak out.