we found it
"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"
and its official..
we are Missourians...
Sad day :( you caved! Double stuff oreos are the best!!! I can't even eat the other ones.
YAY! we'll have to do something fun for your bday!
ah birthdays are the best. tyler, you better spoil her! and yeah..i need some of those oreos. so does brig of course. and lyla needs some for her birthday too.
I think that last comment was TOTALLY uncalled for. What a dissappointment. On the bright side, we're pumped for you and little Lyla's 1st!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sad day :( you caved!
Double stuff oreos are the best!!! I can't even eat the other ones.
YAY! we'll have to do something fun for your bday!
ah birthdays are the best. tyler, you better spoil her!
and yeah..i need some of those oreos. so does brig of course. and lyla needs some for her birthday too.
I think that last comment was TOTALLY uncalled for. What a dissappointment. On the bright side, we're pumped for you and little Lyla's 1st!
Post a Comment