Lyla is sooo dang fun lately, her most favorite thing is sitting in her box and playing with toys. She will climb in and out, in and out.. Its her new home. She has finally learned to climb on the couch, (thanks ty) into the dishwasher, cupboards and everywhere her little legs will go. She has become the biggest fan of honey nut cheerios.. She will eat them all day everyday. The other day I painted her fingernails and toes and when I was done she said, "oh, oh" and then kissed her hands and feet. She is def a little princess, wearing jewls and loves her fur slippers.. Lyla loves to sleep lately, she will point to her crib to let you know she is tired.. I love her.. Christmas is going to be the best! Cant wait to see what Santa brings her!Friday, December 24, 2010
little mini
Lyla is sooo dang fun lately, her most favorite thing is sitting in her box and playing with toys. She will climb in and out, in and out.. Its her new home. She has finally learned to climb on the couch, (thanks ty) into the dishwasher, cupboards and everywhere her little legs will go. She has become the biggest fan of honey nut cheerios.. She will eat them all day everyday. The other day I painted her fingernails and toes and when I was done she said, "oh, oh" and then kissed her hands and feet. She is def a little princess, wearing jewls and loves her fur slippers.. Lyla loves to sleep lately, she will point to her crib to let you know she is tired.. I love her.. Christmas is going to be the best! Cant wait to see what Santa brings her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah i love that little girl. climbing into the dishwasher? haha
squish her for me please!
Post a Comment