This past weekend we went up to Montana.. Man I love it up there, could def live there... mmmm, love having the option to move wherever...!
Anyhow, Will and Em got married! Wooot wooot! It was sooo pretty, everything from the food to music, weather, scenery, people and lodging was amazing! We stayed at Chico Hot Springs about an hour from Bozeman, it was gorgeous! Chico had a big garden where most of the food came from, which is also awesome.. hot pots and pretty delish food. I would most def recommend it to anyone...
We got in on Friday morning, as soon as we got there Ty headed with the crew and rafted the Yellowstone river, which was wild I hear.. Ly and I chilled and swam in the hot pots.. it was so very nice.... later that night we headed to a bbq hosted by the Baker clan at a cabin. It was super delish and such a funny, funny evening...
Sat morning Lyla decided she wanted to wake up at like 530.. shes crazy.. we had to wait till 7 for the restaurant to open which was also soo delish.. Tyler studied and Lyla and I watched Kung Fu Panda.. Lylas new favorite movie.. Anyhow headed to eat, went swimming, Ty went hiking (Im chubby and moving from 8000 ft from 500 ft was hard for this lady..) at 5pm the wedding began.. It was such a fun night, Ty played the music as the wedding party walked down, he did awesome! The ceremony was really cool and unique.. Then the rest of the night was spent eating a lot of yummy food, hearing cool speeches from family and dancing... Lyla totally rocked the night dancing away and making people laugh.. She was adorable the whole weekend.. SO... here are the picts from that day/evening...
I love weddings..
2 comments:
what a fun, nice little vacay! i had no idea you even did this... i'm so out of these days. miss seeing you guys! and if you decide to move to montana we'd totally come visit - mike loves it there too :)
fun! i love weddings too. and lyla and tyler dancing is the cutest thing ever. i love your belly! ..getting bigger!
Post a Comment