"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the big day..

The big day came and went..
30.
I really have a small obsession with my birthday. I dont know why, I just really really really love it. Love it.
The day started with the sweetest note from the hub, and an Einsteins bagel (my fav). Later I had a donut date with Lyla from the Donut Palace (must try), dinner with the hub at Yia Yias Euro Bistro
and ended the night with a yummy fruit bouquet from the parents...
Little Lyla was in love with all the" swords" that the fruit came on..
Pretty good day I must say,
writing this I realize how much my day revolved around eating..
Im so 30.

Thanks peeps for remembering me on my fav day of the year. (if you failed to remember me dont worry, I know who you are. ) haha

2 comments:

katrina said...

i have an obsession with my birthday too! haha glad you had a happpy birthday. food is good. and luke looks like hazel in that top pic. weird.

youre thirty. that means my husband will be thirty soon. weiiird!

Ashley said...

i too am obsessed with my bday. they are the best. ha. and i'm pretty sure mine always revolve around food too. haha. i'm glad you had a good birthday!