"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Monday, November 7, 2011

next year...


Last weekend while Ty and Laney were in Texas, Deb and I headed out to Purina Farms for the Haunted Hayloft... It was pretty dang cute.. They had a animal spook alley, dog show, kids were all in costume, story telling, face painting and hay rides..
The animals were absolutely adorable! Here is Lyla talking to the little piggies..
I think I want one.)



Lyla is watching the duck show.. it was pretty impressive I must say.
I loved the dog show... Lyla loved it too.. she couldnt stop screaming and clapping..

2 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

That looks so fun! We haven't been yet but we need too! I think Eden would love it!

Leia said...

We have been wanting to go there. Sounds like Halloween is a good time to do it!