"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life is good

I decided that my job is sooo chill, on Friday I took the little guy up Millcreek canyon with Maya for a hike, the air was chilly and the colors are starting to peak, I made the decision then and there that my job ROCKS!


I looked in the rear view and Maya was just starting at me, how could you not want this little thing in your back seat? She is so adorable!


Up in Heber, little Gus with his big blue eyes

The manly men trying to get the projector to work..

The newest arrival to the VB family is here, Henrick D. He is a little thing born a month early but doing swell! Dave wishing he was Micheal J. chillen at the hospital


I forget how tiny they are


Last weekend we went up to Heber for a little camp out with the fam, ate some food, chilled around the fire talking nonsense, had a dance party in the cabin.. ya know, the typical family gathering


I had to laugh, Caylee was drawing as we were sitting around the fire and she turned to Aleece and said, "mom im really scared".. Look at the picture she was drawing.. The bear has ginormous claws! Funny Funny

M and D... now that Trina left I think the parents are secretly psyched to be alone, 30 something years later..

Dorks..

Some of the girls getting ready for bed.. cousin sleep overs are the best!

3 comments:

lins.e said...

lins, doesn't your job, new babies, and all your cute nieces and nephews make you wanna have one a those little guys... maybe you should get crackin, your not getting any younger ya know!!!!

katrina said...

hahaha caelen cracks me up. so bad. really. im laughing hard. those pics are so cute. i miss you all. the baby you watch is cute. looks like you had fun on the hike. i agree.... you should have some kids... or wait til i start so that my kids will actually have cousins their age!

Ashley said...

haha cute pictures. that one of caelen is making me laugh so hard! haha. so milan is cute...i want to come go hiking one of these days!