ps..(I sware we didnt close him in)
The other day we went up for a morning hike in the foothills, the wind was blowing like crazy... it felt good to feel the earth and hike in the dirt..
Maya was watching guard...(from all those crazies in the city!!;)
If you look behind Maya, there is a group of about 15 deer.. I thought it was pretty cool.
The happy couple just after the engagement..(Chris & Angela)
We were just sitting around filming Maya the other day, then we hooked the camera up to the TV. Maya was so confused and just stared at the TV, she could hear herself squeaking her toy, it was totally funny.
Took Morgan and Calean up Millcreek for a little hike, they were so delighted to be playing in the snow.. Dont you love thier cute little hats?
3 comments:
ahahaa is that milan in the fridge?
and I's spelled CAELEN! but ya, the girls had a blast with aunt Lindz. Thanx for taken them!
hahaha i cant stop laughing about milan in the fridge. what a nerd.
Post a Comment