"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ssshhhaaarrreeedddiiinnnggg




my wife, whom is the sweetest and most understanding woman in the world often gives into my psyche for continuing my hyperactive (what she thinks dangerous, not really) lifestyle and has realized the prison like atmosphere which a 9-5 job subjects individuals to. as many of you know. so, she let me hang with team send this morning, and has once previously a few weekends ago to go backcountry skiing. the mid week dawn ascent is much needed when the mountains have recieved 19 inches of fresh snow and your surrounded by an office of windows. how cruel. So here is some footage of will skiing patsy marley this morning which is the west facing slope east of alta ski area, a favorite of team send and companies. I wished that the sun would have been more risen for better depiction of how deep the snow was but this I can't do anything about. I have more videos of skiing that I have been hesitant to put up that might ruin the suprise to my friends at the end of the season but whatev. i'll start posting them. enjoy