"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Thursday, April 9, 2009

So yeah...

Last weekend my little friend Mel made the plunge and got married..Her dress was gorgeous, and the dinner was delicious! I actually ate two pieces of chicken.. (I never eat chicken) that's how tasty it was.. so here's a few from the day..
Sorry boys.. we are TAKEN!

Lookin hot

My H and I dancin it up, there was some pretty rockin tunes going on

Tys glory

Don't know why it is but a picture with Lins is always a good one

Enjoying our chicken and stuff

SO the past couple months have been a little rough around the edges for me.. Its really not that cool feeling like poop, poor poop, got stuck with a rough life.... Well, here I am enjoying my lovely giant horse sized vitamins... yum yum

How could I post without a picture of my little girlfriend.. She loves her toys..

2 comments:

lins.e said...

lins i uh emailed you those pics. It said your inbox was full, you should clear it out and I will try again....

maWeesa said...

hey lady... i'm so glad you guys came to the big day!! it was so much fun dancing around with you!! i hope you're feeling better lil lady