"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life is good, real good..

The Nelsons are rockin it... this past weekend I couldn't help but think of what the Nelsons were going through a year ago. Life is good and we both couldn't be happier to be alive. My H is healthy and strong again, I have a babe in the belly and little Maya is as sweet as ever... life really doesnt get much better. We celebrated life this past weekend with friends, family and the glorious mountains.



Look at that big mamma!

She tells us that she loves to sit and pose while we take a million pictures...

Three little buds, chillen at the Living Traditions festival


MMMmmmm, so dang delicious, covered in powdered sugar and honey butter! YUM!

Ty and Chris, Ang and I... such sexy couples

Celebrate love.. Celebrate food.. Celebrate friends and family.. Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate LIFE!
ps.. I love you HB

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ah the festival looks fun. i want one of those scone things.

maWeesa said...

woah lady.. that belly is gettin pretty big...i like it!!