"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Sunday, September 27, 2009

The BABY hump...



So I just really cant get over how funny and random people are in this world.. Never, Never in my years of staring at pregnant women have I dared to say much of a comment to them and Never Never Never have I rubbed a randoms belly.. Well, these last couple of days have been quiet the adventure for my belly. Grocery stores, gas stations, shopping centers, paint store, weddings, really anywhere I go a comment about the size of my belly, telling me that I'm having a boy because of where the baby is positioned and people actually asking if they can rub my belly have given me and babe some funny things to laugh about. People just cant get over that I still have a month to go, for I am just "so big that it must be coming soon".... really, people tell me this.. am I that big? the comments are just killing me... baby come soon so the random weird people will stop harassing me..

7 comments:

Kent and Shan said...

Oh you are so cute!! Its amazing what people say huh? Its like they forgot how it feels to be 9 months prego. I can't wait for the little cutie to come so we can have a shower for you!!

Lins said...

Lins its just soo dang funny to see that belly on such a little person. Everyone just has to make sure its real. So I put a couple of your pics on my blog... you should check em out. Almost done and lots of them are super cute.

Get that baby comin sooooon, I'm getting anxious to see it.

nici said...

This is really so exciting. Baby shower - after you have the babe - so we know what it is.

Ashley said...

hahaha i cant stop laughing. sorry about the wierd comments. i got them too. creepy people. well i am excited for little baby to come!

maWeesa said...

linds.. you look so CUTE!! i love that belly. i can't wait for it to come out.. i've been working on a little present for you.. hopefully it's done in time for the baby!!

VanBrocklin Family said...

oh Lindz, people really don't have censors when it comes to pregnant bellies. Believe me I have had my share of random comments. Hang in there just a little bit longer...I think you look GREAT!!!

Breona said...

Lindz, you are dang cute with that belly. And it does start really protruding in those final months. I got the same thing. Touching, commenting, ideas, and so much advice from random RANDOM people that I would just see places. Pregnant women are great sports.!! it is SO hard to carry and maneuver that weight. Props to you. You look Great. Can't wait. Hope you had a fabulous Birthday. Good luck for the next couple of weeks.