"....blessed is this life, so im going to celebrate being alive!"


Monday, October 5, 2009

quick update on tyler's life aside form school and work

been trying to get myself outside as much as possible and enjoy the fall weather. I have another friend tyler who loves to boulder so I have been going out with him in little cottonwood canyon and enjoying the crisp weather, which until I recently found out is amazing to climb in. If not little c shuts you down! he took his camera the other day and snapped some photos so I figure I'd share em so I can delete them off my work computer. I can't wait to take my baby climbing!!!



the start to the problem



crux



on the top, I love the mountains, I'll take up the camer and take some more photos of harder/more aesthetic problems but my camera kina sucks